Trained in precision cutting and as a colour specialist and backed by extensive experience in salons in Sydney and internationally across thirty years, Jules is the consummate artist and professional. Her eye for detail and desire to “maintain a high level of creativity and caring” are reflected in the ambience of Sensoria. Her passion for learning and change takes her overseas each year to observe the latest trends, and she sees her role of teacher and mentor as “putting something back” into the industry she loves.
Since establishing Sensoria twenty two years ago, Jules has trained a host of young hairdressers and the salon has been recognised with numerous professional and business awards.
- • Nominated 2010 Customer Service Award for Southern Highland Business.
- • 2006 Customer Service Award for Southern Highland Business.
- • Nominated at Hair Expo for best salon design.
- • Best established business 2002.
- • Numerous staff awarded distinctions for their studies at Goulburn Tafe.
- • Sensoria stylists participate in competitions for Workskills Australia.
Sensoria’s team is committed to delivering great hair and service in a stimulating environment. We continue to evolve and place high importance on ongoing further education.